Are you an SBIR awardee? Are you in the process of getting your award?
We provide assistance for a startup company to prepare policies and procedures along with preparing cost proposal for SBIR/STTRs, bids and proposal. We also provide assistance for implementing Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA), Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) guidelines. In addition to project performance monitoring for federally funded programs, we assist in preparing Incurred Cost Report (ICE) and provisional billing rates, assist for audit preparation, full DCAA compliance.
We constantly work in coordination with our clients for filing monthly and quarterly financial statements, invoicing to the government agencies and customers, managing cash flow and forecast, assisting for preparation of annual operating plan and budget, managing inventory, providing advisory work for internal controls and compliance.
Your prize money belongs to you and to ensure that it stays with you, we provide the following services:
- Support in making proposal budgets and rate development
- Contract negotiation and closeouts with sub-contract documentation and sub-award agreement
- Time to time internal time control
- Best practices training for SBIR companies
- DCAA compliant time systems development
- Employee’s work week example development
- Direct Costs, Fringe Costs, Overhead Costs, G&A Costs, and Unallowable Costs training
- QuickBooks Setting
- DCAA-compliant QuickBooks chart of accounts
- QuickBooks turn-key company files
- Sample timesheet template
- Segregation of cost by customer
- Award Budgeting
- Timekeeping, Payroll, and Labor Distribution