Jay Dahal, CPA, CTCPresident
Areas of Expertise
- High net worth individual tax planning
- Advance Tax reduction strategy
- Engineered cost segregation
- Key performance indicators
- Audits, reviews, and compliance
- Assurance and advisory services
- Mergers, acquisitions, and sales
- Entity selection and, restructuring
- Financial and retirement planning
- Employee benefits, pension, and, profit sharing plans
- International taxation
- Exit planning strategy
- Bachelors of Accounting from Brigham Young University, Provo, UT.
Jay is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the State of California and the Certified Tax Coach (CTC). Jay has Bachelors of Accounting from Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah. Jay is a member of CalCPA and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountant (AICPA).
Jay has an extensive corporate finance and accounting experience. Before starting his firm, Jay worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP in San Francisco CA Office. Jay specializes in Individual and Business Tax Planning and works with high net worth individuals in Silicon Valley and through the nations on advance tax planning strategies. He focuses on tax planning for the future to reduce your annual tax expense to the legal minimum or untangling a tax mess from the past, disputing taxes with the government; assist with estate planning and asset protection; help business owner clients plan for the single, most critically important financial event of their lives – the transition out of their business; compliance audits and reviews; financial consulting; business planning, and business valuation.
Jay finds time to enjoy traveling and spending time with family.
Contact Jay : email@example.com