Cryptocurrency can be a very confusing thing to invest in. Taxes imposed on cryptocurrency can be even more complicated. Here at Focus, we make it simple for you. We help clients across the country with all types of digital currency tax matters. We have helped many clients in the crypto world, including high-volume dealers and miners.
Our practice areas include:
- Tax implications of exchanging cryptocurrency
- Tax implications of mining cryptocurrency
- Tax implications for merchants accepting payments in cryptocurrency
- Tax implications of purchasing goods and services with cryptocurrency
- Tax implications if you receive your salary in cryptocurrency
- Tax implications of converting one cryptocurrency to another
- Tax implications depending on which country your crypto exchange or wallet is based out of
When dealing with the taxation and regulation of digital currencies, legal advices ensure positive results. Focus Accounting offers expert counseling and advice for all your queries regarding taxation of virtual currency. With our help, you’ll be able to perform your cryptocurrency transactions without having to worry about any legal hassles.
Here’s what you get by filing taxes with us:
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund more quickly.
- Calculation of capital gains on your cryptocurrency investments.
- You will be free from stress and save valuable time of doing it yourself.